The Malawi Enterprise Development Fund (MEDF) would like to inform its esteemed clients and the general public that the institution re-opens the Lilongwe Branch situated in Mali Centre Building opposite Bridge View Hotel which is also the Regional Office for the Centre alongside the Mponela Branch in Dowa on Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
The reopening of the two branches follows:
- The full recovery and certification of the two staff at the two branches that tested positive for Covid- 19 by Lilongwe DHO Office and Mponela Rural Hospital.
- The testing negative for Covid- 19 of all members of staff at the two branches and their observance of 14 days of self-quarantine from 15th July, 2020 to 30th July, 2020.
- The disinfection of the two premises to ensure the safety of the clients and staff.
All members of the Public are advised that wearing of face masks is mandatory when visiting all MEDF offices and branches. All staff and clients who will be unwilling to wear masks will not be served and will be politely asked to leave MEDF premises.
Clients and Members of Staff are further reminded to strictly observe the following measures;
- Washing of Hands with water and soap regularly and thoroughly or use hand sanitizers
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing and coughing
- Do not visit MEDF offices and branches when you have flu like symptoms
- Always maintain social distancing as recommended
Please take note that these measures have been put in place to protect our clients and staff members from contacting Covid- 19.
This COVID – 19 is Real!!!!!!! Let’s protect ourselves and others
Issued 31st July, 2020.